You’re a purpose-driven entrepreneur, running your business for the greater good and you know you are doing incredible work. But you also know that you should be doing more to take care of this wonderful business and life that you are creating.
You know that every business needs contracts and other legal protection if it is going to survive and being without that protection makes you feel vulnerable, irresponsible and unprofessional but:
- You just don’t know where to begin – you keep looking at other people’s terms and conditions online but they don’t seem quite right for your business and you are worried about getting it wrong
- Business lawyers seem so unapproachable and a million miles away from your gorgeous, modern & vibrant business. In fact, you’re not even convinced that they would understand what it is that you do!
- You have a ton of other priorities for your cashflow; your website, systems and marketing to get your products and services out into the world. You simply don’t have thousands left in the pot to pay expensive lawyers’ bills
Well, say goodbye to confusion, overwhelm and sticking your head in the sand – we’ve made it incredibly easy and cost-effective for you to get your legal foundations in place, setting you free to get on with your best work!
About The Orchard…
Developed by specialist small business lawyer, Natasha Minchella, The Orchard Legal Membership is where entrepreneurs can find templates for all the documents they need to get their legal foundations in place, giving you total confidence and peace of mind and leaving you free to focus your energy on the parts of your business that really light you up.
What Your Membership Includes:
- Access 24/7 to 12 modules, with over 15 legal templates which are super simple to fill out and tailor to match your business.
- Audio and video guides with information to support you on how to complete the templates and packed full of useful hints and tips
- Videos and checklists to help you work out where to start and what to prioritise when
- More documents and resources are being added every month.
- Get access to the monthly group legal drop in where you can ask questions about your particular circumstances and receive one-to-one input from Natasha Minchella, who has over 2 decades of experience in drafting contracts. If you cannot attend live, you can email your questions and you will be sent a recording of the drop-in and the answer to your question.
You may have come across legal documents before which leave you cold:
- They are full of old fashioned language and complicated legal terms and bear little or no relation to the real world and the new generation of innovative small businesses like yours.
- Even if you can work out what they mean, you are not sure what you are safe to change and what changes could leave you in trouble.
- They seem so stiff, one-sided and completely out of touch with your values and brand – you are worried they will scare your clients off.
- If you use a traditional lawyer, you are worried that you will end up paying a fortune for an outdated contract which doesn’t really work for your business and your brand anyway
- You know you need a range of legal documents and processes in place – your client contract or terms & conditions are just the tip of the iceberg but having an expert on your team to hold your hand through the process is completely out of your budget.
I hear you!
and I am a small business owner on an entrepreneurial journey – just like you. I understand that feeling of helplessness and overwhelm when you know you need to get something crucial in place for your business but you just don’t know where to begin or how you are going to find the budget. Even when you are in flow, working on your wonderful products and services, you have a nagging feeling which stops you from doing your best work and from sleeping soundly at night.
That is why I have taken all my experience from over 20 years of helping small businesses with their contracts and other legal protection and used it to develop a system for start up entrepreneurs and small businesses to get their legal foundations in place; without breaking the bank and without tying up all their precious cash flow!
Good News Alert! Now you no longer have to choose between promoting your business OR getting your all important legal protection in place – we are making a stand for the “and”. With The Orchard Legal Membership we are making it possible for you to allocate the lion’s share of your budget to your website, marketing and promotional materials AND still get your crucial legal protection in place. Which will help to ensure your business survives and thrives. And all in a way that feels in alignment with your business and values.
Plus so many of our members tell us just how liberating it is to get their legal ducks in a row and how great it feels; setting them free to get on with the stuff that they are really good at, knowing their business and assets are protected. The feel good factor in a contract – now we bet you weren’t expecting that!?
Your membership will give you access 24/7 to documents which have been specially drafted by me for your type of business including:
- Client Contracts and Terms & Conditions. Protect your relationships and make your clients feel cared for with a wide range of client contract templates including documents suitable for coaches, consultants, suppliers of services and of physical and digital products. Your relationship with your customers is one of the most precious assets of your business so protecting and respecting that relationship is quite simply good business sense.
- Website Documents Bundle. Safeguard your website with all the documents you need to ensure you’re covered for GDPR (avoiding costly fines), cookie regulations and to deter people from pinching your precious content and other intellectual property.
- Contract for VA’s, outsourcers and other team members. At some point you will need help with your business. Understand your rights when you’re ready to outsource or get support from a VA and feel confident knowing your content, products and services are protected; you will own any Intellectual Property your team creates for you (Warning – unless you have a written agreement, this will not be the case) and you will have protection against any nasty unexpected tax bills.
- Joint Venture Webinar and Joint Venture Event Agreements. Collaborate confidently with others using the joint venture webinar contract and solidify your business relationships. As your business develops, you will have opportunities to join forces with like-minded souls to promote your services and products. These contracts will not only help to avoid hassle and fallouts and protect you legally (think: safeguarding your intellectual property and clear division of tasks and responsibilities.) they will also provide you with a checklist of the things you need to cover off when reaching a commercial deal. The first time you negotiate a joint venture, you will be beyond grateful for these agreements and the confidence they give you. This is just the nudge you need to stop procrastinating and start doing!
- Licence Agreement. Licence other business users to use your intellectual property in exchange for a fee – all while making sure you protect your IP and remain in control of it.
- Videos and checklists to help you work out where to start and what to prioritise when.
- Access whenever you need it to video and audio guidance from an expert in exactly how to customise the templates for your own business and full of useful hints and tips on each legal area.
- Join a monthly group live ‘Legal Drop-in‘, where Natasha Minchella will answer any questions or queries you may have about the templates and your legal foundations, helping you get the most out of each template and making your business shine bright and above the rest.